To put it simply, cloud computing means storing your files on the Internet; rather than on a hard drive on your computer or servers in your organisation. Therefore, you can easily use your files from any location in the world, by going onto the Internet.
Explore the options below: –
- Collect mail and synchronize calendars and contacts from any location.
- Virtual File Servers (VFS) located with our service providers.
- Synchronize files between PC’s in different locations using Sky Drive.
- Secure your files to remote locations over the Internet.
- Synchronize files between PC’s in different locations.
- Network Attached Storage. Store your data from within your organisation to be synchronised with home, remote and mobile workers.